It is our pleasure to let you know that our office is currently open as of May 18, 2020 and we are looking forward to welcoming you!
We are also happy to announce the opening of our new suite in Fairfax. As of May 18, the physicians will be seeing patients in Suite 114, and our estheticians will be seeing their patients in Suite 109. Our office is open per usual as well.
We have taken numerous proactive steps to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff:
- We will still be encouraging virtual appointments as much as possible to minimize exposure. If you have a virtual appointment, our staff will get in contact and provide you with the necessary credentials and log in info.
- Our staff will make every possible attempt to room you in upon arrival so as to minimize exposure with other individuals in the reception area.
- All our staff members will be wearing personal protective equipment and have received proper instructions from our nurse and our physicians about how to put them on and take them off.
- We will be minimizing the number of staff members per location and have allowed some one our staff members to work remotely to minimize exposure and allow for social distancing to the extent possible
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with a hospital grade EPA certified disinfectant in between patients and regularly throughout the day
- We have installed UV and HEPA filters in all exam rooms
- We have installed sneeze guards in the reception area
- We are monitoring our staff for any symptoms and take their temperatures daily
- We are spacing out patients to the extent possible and as a result, might have fewer appointment options. Please note that this is done for your safety and so that we have times to disinfect rooms in between patients.
- To help contain the spread of the virus and trying to minimize contact as much as possible, we will not be offering coffee or snacks in our waiting area at this time
In return, we ask of you the following:
- Kindly wear a mask to the office. If you do not have a mask, we will offer one to you.
- Please do not bring any guests with you to the office, unless you are a minor or if you are unable to drive following your surgery
- Please fill our COVID screening questionnaire on the patient portal before you come into the office. If you have not filled the questionnaire online, we will have you fill it in person when you come in.